Wednesday 9 February 2011

Plastercine Zombie Pigeon

I first modelled the basic body of the pigeon and then added lots of little ovals and layered them on top of each other to make them look like feathers. I added wire to the wings, tail and feet to make them stronger and able to handle there own weight.



Unfortunatly the pigeon had a little accident and the wings have become very weak and starting to tear.

I decided to take the wings off and use thicker and stronger wing to reattach them









I painted the pigeon quite dark colours using a lot of greens and purples to brighten it up. I brushed over the feathers in white to bring out of the shapes more. I added a little bit of red to the beak to look like blood to make it look more gruesome.












I tried to re-attach the wings with thicker wire but it was to difficult to try and feed the wire through. I ended up piercing it through the top of the body or the wing. I decided that since we had decided not to use a stopmotion pigeon anymore that I would just leave the wings off. I will still use the photos I have taken as guides for my 3D model.

No comments:

Post a Comment