Saturday 26 March 2011

Presentation Results

The presentation results went well but colin and Darren did mention that the reason why we might be struggling a bit with our group is because we have too many chief's and not enough indians, too many roosters and not enough chickens.

Rachael and I thought it might be good if we meet up with the other roosters to see who's going turn into a chicken.

I thought it might be a little bit of a tence meeting because everyones been very stressed lately so I decided to draw a funny drawing to lift everyone spirits.

I'm more than happy to be a chicken I just need to be told what to do or I get confused and turn into a rooster.

The problem didn't seem to get completely resolved, after the meeting it seemed like no one wanted to push to much because they didn't want to create more tension. This all happened the last day of filming so when we were discussing what should happen at the end of the film no one seemed to have a clear idea of what they wanted to do with the pigeon. Someone suggested why don't we just get rid of it altogether or just have a still of it. I was really confused of where this came from because I thought everyone liked the pigeon idea. I asked everyone two weeks into the project whether they liked the pigeon idea and I was happy to drop it as I hadn't spent that much time on it at that point, but they said they all liked it and wanted to carry on with the idea. I said I wasn't happy with us dropping the idea as I had already spent so much time modelling and texturing the pigeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment